Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hungry serena eats dog food.

Serena Williams has revealed she made herself ill after eating dog food just hours before she stormed through to the quarter-final of the Italian Open.

The world number one confessed to an urgent toilet visit after sampling some of her pet dog Chip's food in a video posted on Snapchat.

Williams posted a video showing the salmon and rice dish she ordered for her Yorkshire Terrier at their hotel in Rome.

"I thought 'what the heck, I'm gonna try a piece.' It looks good. So I ate a spoonful. Don't judge me!" Williams said.

"Let's fast forward two hours. I just ran to the toilet like I thought I was gonna pass out.

"I mean it did taste weird. I force-swallowed it. It tasted kind of like house-cleaner thing. I don't know what they put in these dog foods, but Chip liked it

"But I don't think it's consumable for humans. They should have wrote that! So now I feel really sick. It was just a spoonful but I don't feel so good."

She recovered in time to beat fellow American Christina McHale 7-6 (7), 6-1 in the third round on Thursday.

Meanwhile, Chip appeared to be fine as he watched Williams from her player's box.

No comments: